Wheatgrass has an impression that is as strong as its flavor. We were impressed by Dr. Brian Clément’s list of 50 advantages of wheatgrass.
The Hippocrates Health Institute in Palm Beach, Florida, is co-directed by Dr. Clement. His research below offers convincing evidence in favor of the advantages of daily use of wheatgrass.
You will discover below:
According to Dr. Clement, there are 50 reasons to consume wheatgrass every day.
How to consume wheatgrass every day.
Our top three recommendations for at-home wheatgrass juicers and daily wheatgrass powders.
Wheatgrass: 50 Surprising Health Benefits
One shot of wheatgrass juice, according to some advocates, contains as much nourishment as 350 pounds of garden veggies.
Wheatgrass shots are incredibly nourishing and can support your body’s daily cleansing process. Wheatgrass is reportedly anti-bacterial, high in alkalinity, and packed with antioxidants, but those are just the beginning of this super food’s almost amazing advantages!
In addition to being an excellent complement during juice cleanses, wheatgrass can help healthy skin healing, respiratory function, gastrointestinal health, and fertility.
You can also try wheatgrass nutrition Eartho Maya or tablet if you find that the fresh, raw juice (which is truly the best) upsets your stomach. Wheatgrass powder has a milder flavor and is much simpler to keep on hand in the cupboard.
The Hippocrates Health Institute offers several programs that include wheatgrass therapy. Dr. Clément’s programs are detailed, perceptive, and highly regarded in the health and wellness industry if you’re looking for natural health advice.
Additional reader perspectives are available in the comments section below.
- Wheatgrass, which includes 17 of the amino acids that make up protein, is surprisingly high in protein.
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best living chlorophyll sources on the market right now. Chlorophyll needs to be fresh from a living plant to provide maximum effect.
- Due to the presence of all known minerals and the vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K, wheatgrass juice is a powerful healer.
04Super-oxide dismutase (SOD), a copper-containing protein present in mature red blood cells, and enzymes are both present in chlorophyll. This enzyme helps to slow down aging by converting superoxide radicals in the body into a more controllable state.
- Because chlorophyll is the first byproduct of sunlight, it has the most “light energy” of any dietary component.
Wheatgrass juice can be consumed orally and as a colon implant without causing any negative side effects, but it does contain crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure). Furthermore, when administered to humans or animals, wheatgrass has never been found to be hazardous in any amount.
- According to scientific research, chlorophyll inhibits the formation and development of harmful microorganisms.
- Chlorophyll is an all-natural antibiotic that can be employed both within and outside the body. The American Army subjected guinea pigs to radiation dosages that may have killed them. The death rate for guinea pigs fed vegetables high in chlorophyll, such as cabbage and broccoli, was half that of animals fed a non-chlorophyll diet.
- Although chlorophyll may be extracted from a variety of plants, wheatgrass is preferable because it has been proven to have more than 100 essential nutrients for humans. It takes up 92 of the 115 known minerals from the soil when grown in organic soil.
- Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, a vital blood-building ingredient. The pigment that binds with protein to make hemoglobin, Hemi, shares many similarities with the chlorophyll molecules. The main distinction is that the Hemi molecule includes iron, whereas the chlorophyll molecule has magnesium as its core atom. Other than a few minor differences, these two compounds have nearly identical molecular structures.
- Liquid chlorophyll can penetrate the tissue and rejuvenate and purify it.
- Weeping and dry eczema, ivy poisoning, and even conditions brought on by insect bites or infection can all be treated with the bland soothing effects of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments, which are very effective for treating a variety of skin diseases affecting the outer and deeper layers of the skin.
- Liquid chlorophyll cleans the body of drug metabolites.
- Physicians R. Red path and J. C. Davis discovered that inserting chlorophyll packs into the sinuses had a drying effect that cleared up congestion and provided rapid relief. Within 24 hours, congested head colds disappeared.
- Chlorophyll helps the body rid itself of pollutants.
- Chlorophyll aids in liver cleansing. By concentrating on herbs and foods like wheatgrass that have been shown to regenerate liver tissue, enhance the liver’s ability to detoxify alcohol, and shield it from harm brought on by your preferred alcoholic beverages, you can improve the health of your liver.
- Blood sugar issues are improved by chlorophyll.
- Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. suggests chlorophyll for its antibacterial properties in the American Journal of Surgery (1940). According to the article, chlorophyll can be used clinically to treat the following conditions: impetigo and other scabby eruptions; inflammation of the uterine cervix; successful treatment of parasitic vaginal infections; clearing up offensive odors; neutralizing Strep infections; healing wounds; accelerating skin grafting; curing chronic sinusitis; overcoming chronic inner ear inflammation and infection; reducing varicose veins and healing leg ulcers; eliminating impe
- Research scientist Dr. Birscher referred to chlorophyll as “concentrated sun power.” According to him, “chlorophyll impacts the circulatory system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs in addition to increasing the performance of the heart.”
- Wheatgrass juice helps remove lung scarring that has developed as a result of breathing in acidic gases. Since chlorophyll boosts the formation of hemoglobin, the impact of carbon monoxide is reduced.
- Wheatgrass has a high oxygen content, just like all other chlorophyll-containing green plants. This is advantageous since the brain and all bodily tissues work best in an environment with high oxygen levels.
- It is a nutrient-complete diet that will support both human and laboratory animal growth and development. The grass-juice component found in wheatgrass has been demonstrated to virtually forever prolong the lives of herbivorous animals.
- When compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables, wheatgrass juice is a better detoxifying agent.
- The starch in wheat berries stores energy and can be quickly transformed into simpler sugars to provide energy. Because it is a juice and is quickly absorbed in 20 minutes or less, using very little of the body’s energy to extract the nutrients, it is very beneficial for athletes.
- Juice naturally turns off the brain’s appestat because it nutritionally equals 2 pounds of produce every ounce.
- Wheatgrass has a wide range of nutrients, including the thirteen necessary vitamins and minerals, as well as numerous trace elements and enzymes.
- Due to the presence of all known minerals and the vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l, and K, wheatgrass juice is a powerful healer. It includes 17 amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein, and is highly high in protein.
Farmers in the Midwest feed infertile bulls and cow’s wheatgrass to help them become fertile again. (The chlorophyll’s high magnesium content creates enzymes that repair the sex hormones.)
- After being consumed for seven to eight months, wheatgrass juice treats acne and even aids in the removal of scars. Of course, the diet also needs to be addressed at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice can be used as a body deodorant and serves as a detergent in the body.
- Consuming a tiny amount of wheatgrass juice can help people avoid tooth decay.
- Holding wheatgrass juice in your mouth for five minutes can help relieve toothaches. It extricates toxins from the gums.
- For a sore throat, gargle with wheatgrass juice.
- To treat skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis, drink wheatgrass juice.
- Wheatgrass juice prevents hair from aging and greying.
- To treat pyorrhea of the mouth, apply wheatgrass pulp that has been soaked in juice to the affected area or chew wheatgrass and spit out the pulp.
- Wheatgrass drink facilitates better digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is a fantastic skin cleaner and can be ingested for nourishment through the skin. In a warm bath, cover your body with green juice and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Use cold water to rinse.
- Wheatgrass enemas are excellent for detoxing and repairing the gut walls. The inside organs are also cleaned and healed by the implants. 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice should be injected after an enema has been emptied. Keep for twenty minutes.
39. Juice made from wheatgrass helps arthritis. Place a cotton sock on the affected area, and cover with a plastic bag after adding 6 ounces of water to it.
- Apply strained wheatgrass juice combined with half pure water in an eye cup for 15 to 30 seconds to soothe minor eye irritation.
- To aid in the eradication of dandruff, massage 6 ounces into the scalp and cover with a shower cap for 15 minutes.
Wheatgrass juice can be used as a douche for a variety of feminine issues, according to 42.
- Due to its high magnesium content, wheatgrass juice is beneficial for constipation and keeping the bowels open.
- Wheatgrass drink improves capillaries and lowers high blood pressure.
Wheatgrass is free of gluten since it is harvested before the grain develops.
- Wheatgrass juice can flush the body with heavy metals.
- Wheatgrass juice is excellent for treating many types of blood problems.
- Another advantage of wheatgrass is that you can grow it at home in only a few weeks.
- According to Dr. Earp Thomas, wheat is the supreme grain food. In a gallon of fluoridated water, he discovered that an ounce of wheatgrass will convert the fluorine into the innocuous calcium-phosphate-fluoride combination. It softens the hands and face when added to wash water. It is most calming in the bathtub. It prevents bleeding, reduces itching, and aids in the healing of sores and zits. Dr. Thomas also discovered that spray-contaminated fruits and vegetables could be properly cleansed and changed using wash water that had a wisp of wheatgrass added to it.
- And last, consuming wheatgrass juice can help one feel more energized, more resilient, and more spiritually and physically healthy.
How To Take Wheatgrass Daily
If you’re new to wheatgrass, we advise starting with just half a shot each day. However, we know health fanatics who take four shots of wheatgrass daily since they believe it assists their healing process. Keep hydrated and pay attention to how you’re feeling.
If your body isn’t used to a clean diet, wheatgrass can make you sick to your stomach. As your body becomes used to the juice’s strength, gradually increase or decrease the amount. Over a week, we advise increasing the dosage by half a shot or an ounce. Many opt to only take one shot per day.
To ensure optimum absorption, try taking your first dose of wheatgrass on an empty stomach and chasing it with a small glass of apple juice. In the hours that follow, drink a lot of water.