If you dont have a ride and have to walk home, alone, in the dark, doesnt the city just seem full of weird sounds? Even though its probably just a stray cat, it can still make you jump. Lets take a look at the weird things weve all thought (even if wed never admit it!) while walking home at night.
1. That was probably just a cat, right?
2. Why is that mysterious woman staring at me? Hope she isnt someone from the walking dead…
3. Oh man! Why is she crossing the street and walking towards you?
4. Why is that biker slowing down? Is he going to try to talk to me?
5. Why doesnt that homeless man leave me alone?
6. Is someone following me? Those were not footsteps, were they?
7. What did Nani say about not going out after maghrib?
8. OMG! No light! I cant see anything.
9. Is that a tree right there in the corner? It looks like a person waiting for me!
10. Why is that shadow moving? Dog! Run!!!
11. Why is that car slowing down? What do they want? CANT THEY ASK SOMEONE ELSE?
Sometimes walking home is more stress than its worth. Avoid all these weird experiences and ride safely with Careem. Now available in Lahore, and coming soon to Karachi!